Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New York Citay!

I feel like we might as well be blasting off to the moon...we're leaving for New York tomorrow!!! Emma just came downstairs to tell me she can't sleep because she's so excited about going to New York. I feel the same way. I have been scouring the Internet for things to do with kids in NYC. I keep getting this little tingle of nervousness every time I pick up the phone to dial one of the New York numbers to try to make a reservation. Their accents, their rudenesss...it's all so New York. Love it! I'll report back on our big city adventures. Mostly, I think we're just going to do a playground crawl through Central Park and then try to see as much of the lights and holiday festiveness as possible. Yippee!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful time. Wish Gigi were there to go with you! Sarah

Grace said...

Hope ya'll have a wonderful time!
Posted from Nashville, TN

Robin said...

How'd it go??? Get a good shot in the arm of lights, snow and rudeness?

RAK