1. Finding peanut butter smeared across my white kitchen cabinets.
2. Not being able to use my computer without someone begging to play Wall-E or noggin.com or for something to eat or to watch a show.
3. Finding my hair on everything constantly. I now understand how "mom" haircuts happen.
4. People always asking me for food.
5. People making toys out of things like hangers and old vitamin water bottles.
6. Constantly dressing like I'm running late for my 8:00 a.m. freshman English class.
7. Yelling about how I'm not going to make food at the moment.
8. A certain yogurt fan always leaving her foil yogurt lid yogurt-side-down on the table.
9. Losing my patience.
10. Kids playing "ghost baby" with Teddy by putting the living room throw on his poor little head.
Having sort of a "day" over here in case you couldn't tell. Nothing specific is that horrible. Just lots of little things that make me want to lock myself in my bathroom and hide out for a little while. Except nothing makes the kids want to hang out with me more than if I am in the bathroom, so that won't really work. Emma's hungry... back to the grind.... Serenity now.